We walk through the village of Tenno, leaving its majestic castle behind us and we will shortly reach its countryside, passing through terraced vineyards along an easy mule track. This joins Tenno to Ville del Monte and to Canale di Tenno, magnificent medieval historic centre with its alley ways, main gates and taverns, where you can make a short visit to the village and take some time to sip a delicious coffee! Once we have left Canale, after roughly 20 minutes we reach Lake Tenno (570m), splendid mirror of turquoise coloured water wedged in among the tree covered slopes. Impossible not to stop for a cool dip and a few photos!! We walk around the lake along an easy path through the woods, and then we continue until we reach Rifugio Monte Calino- S.Pietro (974m), with its balcony overlooking Lake Garda, perfect for a snack all together…and some time to relax on the deck chairs on the meadow! We return to Tenno during the afternoon with the last downhill section which leads us directly to our starting point, crossing the small historic centre of Calvola.
Meeting point (indicate the desired meeting point in the "notes" field"):
- 8.30 - Arco - Mmove Infopoint: Via Legionari Cecoslovacchi, 14 loc. Prab i- Arco
- 8.45 - Torbole - Short-term bus parking: crossroads of Via Matteotti and Via Strada Granda - Torbole
- 9.00 - Riva del Garda - Tourist information office: Largo Medaglie d'oro al V.M., 5 - Riva del Garda
This activity is offered by the Garda Trentino Tourist Board in collaboration with MMove (mountain guides and territory guides).
By booking this activity you confirm that you have read and accepted the "terms and condition", the "general disclaimer" and the "specific disclaimer" conditions available at this link.
Included Services: Mountain guide or local hiking guide, transfer, third-party insurance, special lunch deals.
It is requested:
- to wear hiking shoes (no sneakers, no sandals);
- to wear sportswear and comfortable clothing;
- to bring with you a backpack (no shoulder bags) with 1 liter of water, a snack (or packed lunch where indicated by the program), sun cream, sunglasses, hat, a spare T-shirt, a sweatshirt and a rain jacket.