On Friday, the 1st November at 20 pm, the Chef Josef Steffner will take us on a culinary trip to discover some real excellences of Lake Garda Trentino.
The show cooking suggestion will include an entrée, a starter, a first and a second dish; all of them together will take the taster on a real sense trip through the unique region of Garda Trentino.
Presented by Eleonora Cozzella, gastronomic journalist and critic, supervisor for the L’Espresso Restaurant Guide and Head of the Italian judges for the World’s 50 Best Restaurants.
Book this experience! There is only seating for 30 people at each Show Cooking, reserved only for the most interested visitors, who will be able to enjoy, observe and savour the various dishes (entree, starter, first and main course) each one accompained by wines chosen by sommeliers.
Online promo price:
80€/person + Garda con Gusto apron and bottle bag
The cost includes:
- reserved place watching the Show Cooking closely and tasting 4 courses cooked by the Chef
- 4 different wines paired by Chef's courses;
- tasting of a grappa with the expert of Istituto Tutela Grappa del Trentino;
- coffee ritual of Omkafè prepared with Chemex;
Included in the price of the Show Cooking is a Garda con Gusto Card.
Garda con Gusto Card includes:
- 1 entrance valid for one person for one day;
- 1 starter to choose from the different proposals of the tasting lounges with 1 bubbles* Ferrari Trentodoc OR 1 tasting of small food suggestions with a paired drink*;
- 1 bottle of water Surgiva 25 cl;
* It is possible to replace alcoholic drinks with Maso Giare apple juice.
After 12.00 am on 31/10/2019 it will be possible to buy tickets for the Cooking Show only at the Palavela ticket office, subject to availability.
This show cooking is in Italian and in German.