Saint Andrea is the Patron Saint of the fishermen. The church is situated above the built-up area of Torbole sul Garda in a panoramic position with a view on Lake Garda and surrounded by an olive grove. The Saint Andrea’s Chapel was first mentioned in a document dating back to 1175. The church was rebuilt in late Baroque style after the devastation by the French troops of General Vendôme in 1703, but former architectonic elements were recovered. Interesting is the alter-piece in the apse, representing Saint Andrea’s Martyrdom, by the painter Giambettino Cignaroli (1706-1770) from Verona. The various figures of the painting, detailed and realistic, seem to be realized by taking as models the common people of the village. In the two aisles there are two wooden statues, representing St. Giuseppe and the Madonna Romani, the name of the benefactor who donated it.