Convento di San Francesco

All that remains of the old convent is the cloister and the squat belfry of the th church which was demolished at the beginning of the 20 century. Probably th built in the 12 century, it was home for centuries to the followers of Saint Francis of Assisi. From 1808 onwards, it experienced many historical upheavals and underwent a series of architectural modifications, becoming first a barracks and then being converted into public offices.

Request information