Palazzo Giuliani o Palazzo Nuovo

The palace shows the 18 century reconstruction of a building mentioned in 1462 as the residence of the Counts of Arco and the place where justice was administered. 
The lancet arched doorway almost certainly dates back to the original construction. The keystone is engraved with the first device of the lords of Arco, now adopted as the emblem of the town itself.

Request information