Palazzo del Termine o della Lega

Palazzo del Termine gets its name from the nearby borderline of the county which, in 1512 was divided up among the sons of Francesco d’Arco. It is situated at the beginning of via Vergolano and was the home of the humanist Nicolò d’Arco, who is commemorated by a room decorated with what is presumed to be his portrait and the coat of arms of the house. In th other rooms and under the eaves there are marvellous 16 century frescos by Dionisio Bonmartini.

Request information