Strada di Santa Lucia

For centuries, this road was the main link between Garda and Nago.It takes its name from a small shrine dedicated to Saint Lucy. A bronze plaque commemorates a daring undertaking by the Venetians in 1439: they went up the River Adige as far as Ravazzone, then sent down large galleys and a number of boats along the steep path to Torbole, where they were then put in the water to meet the Visconti fleet. It is a lovely stroll among the olive trees and there is a marvellous view of Lake Garda.


Request information